Saturday, June 21, 2008

Call me Mr Zoom Man

Finally, after serious consideration between Tamron or Sigma 70-300mm zoom lens, I had settle on the Sony DT55-200mm f4-5.6 telephoto zoom lens, what make me settle for this lens, well , see some reviews from other website, the 70-300mm lens had some "SSS", "IS", "VR" or "OS"(Anti-Shake) problem at 300mm range and really needs a tripod but 200mm still can handheld. Of course the most important thing is that Sony had this ED (Extra-low Dispersion) Glass installed, which Tamron or Sigma dun have....Woo Hoo, you can call me Mr Zoom Man. Took some picture with this new zoom lens around my neighborhood.

You can check the spec at the Sony website, Its a cheap and good lens at its range, pictures are sharp, like the bokeh effect too but the AF is a bit slow and the lens are quite heavy, tats my reviews on this lens.

Building Shot






Bokeh Shot










Little Garden Shot






Kitty Shot






Stone Shot




All shots taken by SONY ALPHA DSLR-A350

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, am also keen in getting this lens to replace my 18-70 with a little more zoom. How much did you get it for?

Benny Wong said...

got it from Sony shop @ S$399

Powered By Blogger