Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Best Buddy Wedding Day

My Best Buddy Wedding Day
My Neighbor, My Classmate in BEDOK ITE, My BMT CAMPMATE in 2BTS
and My Best Buddy
Congratz to Andy and Shuyan


The number of singles in my circle of friends had gradually becoming lesser & lesser as time goes by, from the 11 strong now becoming 7....all within 4 years, ratio become 1 per year. Soon all will not be single any longer....hahaha

My best buddy finally got married, dun koe why "black horse" always get married first.

The wedding car bears

"Knock, Knock", anyone in?? "I'm fetching my wife"

"Who you looking for?" "Who is your wife?"

"Do some push up", "Then I consider opening the gate"

"Brothers, lets show them WHOS MEN!!"

"Faster do, No Cheating hor", Do push up finish liao, eat some breakfast"

"WASABI SANDWICH BREAKFAST!!!"

"WOO HOO, SONGS"

"Lets bottoms up this super lemon lime juice"

"Open the gate leh...We finish the breakfast and the drink + push up liao" but the key are in the balloon...."

"Come come Brothers, lets find together"


"I swear by the moon
and the stars in the sky
and i swear like the
shadow that's by your side
i see the questions in your eyes
i know what's waiting on your mind
you can be sure i know my part
'cause i stand beside you through the years
you'll only cry those happy tears
and though i make mistakes
i'll never break your heart
and i swear by the moon
and the stars in the sky i'll be there
i swear like the shadow that's by your side
i'll be there for better or worse
till death do us part
i'll love you with every beat of my heart
and i swear"
"The Bride"






The Bridemates





The Brothers, but I'm not inside...hahaha

The Videographer, dun koe why i took his picture.

Act Cool...sitting at one cornor


Sisters getting ready to catach the hand flower, so who is the next "one"
...hehehe

"CUT!!", AIYA why you missed!!" NG NG, again take 1

"AIYA, you miss again"...
Missed, and fall down...hahaha
"CUT CUT CUT", the videographer shouted, NG NG take 2,


"Better buck up hor, no time liao hor....need to go to off liao hor"
The Videographer barked loudly

"YEAH, finally got it"


The Brothers and Sisters....
Well I'm not in the picture, cos I was the one taking their candid photos
.....hehehe





All shots taken by SONY ALPHA DSLR-A350

No comments:

Powered By Blogger